La Marzocco Linea Mini Limited Edition Florentine green color of the year 2021
The color of the year Linea Mini 2021 is fern green which is a color typical from the Florentine renaissance period, with a golden logo reminding of the golden lily, symbol of Florence since more than 1000 years, and walnut wood custom parts reminiscing of the beautiful olive fields from Tuscany.
This green renaissance Linea Mini has seen its roots not only in the history of beautiful Florence where La Marzocco was founded but also wants to be a homage to the memory of his founder Piero Bambi.
In fact, Piero had wanted this color on a kb90 that is now used in the HQ at Scarperia by the staff. His collaborators recall how he picked the color from a wallpaper typically used in the Renaissance period with golden lilies over a green background.
Linea Mini is a coffee machine inspired by the linea Classic model. The technology of two boilers and the integrated brewing group allow for temperature stabilization and energy efficiency of the saturated group, while maintaining a small size. Linea Mini is a handmade of the same components as Linea Classic, known for its reliability.
– Two boilers – Two separate boilers facilitate efficient espresso brewing and steam generation.
– Integrated brewing group – The combination of the boiler and the brewing group provides temperature stabilization, while maintaining a small size.
– Control LEDs – Indicate heating and water level.
– Hot water spout – Convenient solution for tea brewing and rinsing of portafilters.
– Temperature stabilization system – Temperature stabilizes after water flows through all the elements.
– Internal pump – Independent pump does not reduce the efficiency of work.
– P.I.D. control system – Gradual temperature adjustment with a simple knob.
– Water tank – Independent tank with a capacity of 2.5 liters – an alternative to permanent water connection.
– Lighting – LEDs facilitate control of the espresso extraction.
– Cool touch steam wand
-Home App connectable
The La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the home barista in ways never before possible. When using the app, the phone becomes a new display for the machine.
There are no reviews yet.